I have been on hiatus... apparently. That, or I simply forgot about my blog.
I think that might be it. Life grabbed me by my feet and has taken me for a ride.
That much is apparent.
I have a new job.. My best friend.. love, my everything & I took a huge break, again.
I got to have my daughter for the school year... Which I might add has been the best thing that has happened to me since her birth. Went from living in a 26 foot camp trailer to living with my brother.
Joined a band that plays at least once or twice a week. Which is exhilarating and nerve wracking all at the same time. Patched things up with said love of my life, and are currently looking into buying a home together. Thought really hard about buying a dirt bike, which will still will happen but probably not til next year.
Life my friends is a roller coaster... I hope you have taken your Dramamine
No comments:
Post a Comment